Submitted by Ryan Barnett 02/15/2010
- 'Jersey Shore' star's website 'hacked' - Most likely compromised passwords on Facebook/Yahoo accounts.
- Federal government website hacked - Seems to be some hacktivism protesting proposed Internet filtering. Not sure of any details of the exact attack vector.
- Prominent Blog hacked - site is http://www.blogosin.org/ and based on the 500 level error and "Error establishing a database connection" message it looks like the attackers messed up the back-end DB connection.
- Armenian Agos Newspaper's Website Hacked - defacement/hacktivism.
- Orange Regional Website Hacked, Sixty thousand accounts compromised - sql injection.
- TCS website hacked - most likely DNS poisoning/Domain Hijacking.